• Technical and financial evaluation of preferred option
• Assessment of financing options
• Financial Modelling
• Structuring of Debt and Equity – Tax and Insurance Planning
Deliverables of the project feasibility study
• Detailed site plan produced.
• Solar resource including predicted energy yield and shading assessed.
• Environmental parameters that may affect performance identified.
• Detailed review of environmental and social considerations conducted.
• Detailed review of required permits and licenses undertaken.
• Assessment of Capex for technology and supplier options; cost/benefit for options completed.
• Pre-application discussions with relevant consenting authority undertaken.
• Initial consultations with key stakeholders including from the community completed.
• Grid connection assessment completed.
• Further assessment of anticipated electricity tariff undertaken.
• Financial analysis carried out. Preliminary financing planned.
• Project implementation plan developed.
• Options agreements for land access (where required) secured.
• Evaluation and concept of the commercial structure of the project and project company(s) carried out.